Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Catching Up

When I look at the blog, I've realized I have neglected it quite a lot.

The mission of the blog has not changed. We are still eating naturally, and making the bulk of our food. When we go food shopping, we are still both spending less and buying mostly ingredients instead of pre-made food.

My bread is getting better, the cheese is improving, and the gardens are winding down while the freezer is filling with beans, tomatoes, and more while the drawers in the cellar are filling with turnips. Every year the gardens are improving and growing more fruitful.

I will attempt to bring the blog up to date as well as add to it to finish out the year. Who knows--I may continue this another year, as I don't think we'll be returning to pre-packaged food...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contextual Links